NEQST: most sustainable food plants, with water reuse, to fight ‘water stress’.
SUSTAINABLE FOOD: CSP3
Containerized Sustainable Poultry Processing Plant
Producing protein smart and clean, is the only way to meet increasing demand.
CSP3 is a poultry processing plant with extremely low water and power demand.
It can even operate in rural areas without local power, water and sewage infrastructure.
Processing poultry decentrally increases biosecurity significantly and reduces urbanisation.
CSP3 is most suitable for African and Middle East regions.
- CSP3-on-grid: with local power supply
- CSP3-off-grid: with power systems
CSP3 integrates clean solutions for the key processes energy, waste and water. Sustainable poultry processing, independent from ‘the grid’. At rural locations without the usual power and water infrastructure. CSP3 is a complete package, a poultry plant ready to be ordered.
CSP3 (type 1 and 2) has following specifications:
- 1.000 bph manual poultry line
- Cooling an freezing units
- Water recycling (80%)
- Blood & feather processing
- Slaughter waste processing
- Sound business case
- Total poultry plant concept
- Quick deployment
- Contributes to rural development
- Increased BioSecurity factor
- No sewage & power grid needed
- Dutch quality poultry processing line
- ‘One stop shop’ concept